LibreJam is a sparodic (formerly bi-monthly and monthly) game jam that focuses on entirely libre entries. It was established by Katherine Peeters and is also hosted using entirely libre services. Piga Software has used it as an excuse to prototype ideas on its various engine drafts, somewhat similarly to how holiday releases spurred on development of the Gambas Arcade Engine in the early 2010s.
- December 2020: Hull Breach - Gambas Tile System fixed version beta (no Gambas Map Format)
- April 2021: Hedged - PS Tech revision two beta (no Gambas Map Format)
- August 2021: Bring Them On - Gambas Arcade Engine 2.0
- December 2021: Mosquito - self build
- February 2022: Pasture (drafted but not submitted) - Gambas Tile System fixed version beta (no Gambas Map Format)
- April 2022: Power Mad (drafted but not submitted) - self build
- June 2023: ASCIIlization - Gambas Terminal Engine 1.0